its been a great couple of days, i really love Sydney alot. I was here earlier in the year for my birthday ... so i feel very blessed to be back again in the same year. There is always so much going on there, esp this time of the year. I love all the Christmas windows and decorations.
We were picked up from the airport by some lovely ladies in the Scrapbook industry. They were so nice and took us to this really awesome Chocolate shop ... of course you know how much i hated that! LOL ... it was stunningly good. I especially loved the chocolate pizza ... which of course
i will attempt to knock off at home now. You will have to stand by and see if i can pull it off.We did go up to DJ's to see the Christmas
windows ... they are always really gorgeous! Of course i took pics to show my girls. There was a spot of late night shopping ... yay!
I had to go back to Bills for breakfast and share the delight! My favourite meal there are his famous Ricotta Hotcakes ... they are super amazing. Heidi shared my feelings on them. She couldn't finish hers like I could ... lol! i am a seasoned hotcake eater tho! From there the only option was to hit Oxford Street ... truely a sensory overload. The shop windows were so cool ... and it was frustrating to not get to finis
h shopping there ... one of my favourite places to browse for sure. Check out this Garfield cake ... it is just amazing! The cake shop this came from was really incredible ... i was in awe!
We were off to Sraploot from here for Heidi to do her stuff. Sue and Craig's shop is really nice and i would love to have it as my LSS ... its so well stocked, and its a large shop ... i really enjoyed being there - it made me want to shop! LOL!
The ladies there were so nice, and i met some gorgeous girls. They loved seeing Heidi and one lucky lady - Michelle, won the prize for Heidi to scrapbook her photos. It was wonderful for these girls to see her in action. They also had a "heidi" clock which she personally signed and then hung in the "heidi swapp" corner.
We had the pleasure of having dinner at Circular Quay with Sue and Craig after all the festivities.
My family were so happy to see us back today! I was the favourite because we bought cupcakes back from the Cupcake Shop ... so yum! Tomorrow the rest of Heidi's crew arrives ..... i need to organise our Christmas menu ... lucky i love to cook, i have a few good ideas up my sleeve! Funny how my life revolves around food! speaking of which ... i think the Darrell Lea Rocky Road is calling ....
5 comments:
OH wouahhh Chanel,
i have been to Scraploot shop last thursday and Heidi has been such an aweeeesome inspiration to see, to meet and to listen to her.
Looks like you too had a great time :)
Hugs to you xxx Brigitte (from the Blue Mountains NSW:)
I was there too! Loved every second of it!
Looks like you both had a great time!
Merry Christmas
Lauren
Whoo hoo Chanel!
so pleased to hear you and Heidi had a blast in Sydney
I bet she will be hanging out to see her lovely family
I am still on a high from Heidi workshops in Melbournexxxx
hugs
Marelle (PS: Still looking for the exact fabric for that Heidi apron!!
xxxxxxto you and your girls and Heidi and her clanxxx
We hope you guys have a very merry and WARM christmas. it's been snowing like crazy here so it's looking like a white christmas for us! Wish we were there!
OMG!OMG! I want to know where you got that super awesome advent calender! I love it its so beautiful!!! ANd BTW...if you ever need help at another event and your children and husband are maxed out, I love a good reason to fly to sopmewhere I have never been...plus i could meet you in real life! I have a passport on hand! my boyfriend wants to move to australia for a year so we may pick your brain for a place that can fit our brady bunch! SO jealous and hyappy for you at the same time! I hope you enjoyed your creative retreat!
Post a Comment