Monday, December 29, 2008

Hello from the beach ...




so i am sitting outside our unit, looking at the sea (the pool is right in front of our unit actually ... so its a double water view - am i rubbing it in too much! wink!)

Can you tell i'm loving these mosaics? So i doubled up on a couple of pics ... ops! too chilled out to change it ... lol!~
I am loving being here ... have been surfing a couple of times, and back running .. even tho i forgot how hilly it is - the first one was a bit of a torture session! but i love the good endorphins that come after!
anyways ... gotta run, dinner is calling ....

1 comment:

Kay said...

HI...looks like you area all having a relaxing & fun time. Please tell Heidi I checked her blog & LOVE all the pics & her write up on Christmas. SO TRUE!!! I love how you two 'bounce ideas' etc off each other - what a team!!! Hope you haven't had too many storms. Saw it on the Sky News today! Have a wonderful rest of your holiday. L&H, Mum XOXOXOXO