Its Dance Concert weekend this weekend, so i have to run ... its Stage Rehersal tonight ... i am so excited to see the girls in concert tomorrow ... i "well" up with pride! Enjoy your weekend!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Finally .... some scrapbooking!
Last friday Gary finally put his foot down and declared that something had to happen in the laundry/scrapbooking room! (i share my desk with the laundry ... its not so bad, you can get your washing up to date at the same time as you get creative ... lol) i was starting to infiltrate into other rooms, the spare room, the garage ... it was spreading everywhere! So last friday we went and got new shelves ... what a difference. I feel like a new scrapbooker ... so much easier to access what i need, and also clean up after myself. I have finished a few projects this week like my "Remember Book" for thi
s year which i taught in the Creative Cafe class ... i will have to take some photos of it. I just finished this page today ... i have about 200 photos from my China trip, and finally i have had a chance to start of them. These paper cuts were sold all over the place in China. I actually cut this one to make it larger ... they are so cool and fragile! The red chop is my name i had it made there too ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment