skip to main |
skip to sidebar
self discovery ...
this week in our church we have a special guest from Melbourne Fr John Madden ... he is teaching 5 sessions on The God Factor - Human Spirituality our Human Search for Meaning. He is a great speaker, and making me think alot about different issues on heaps of different levels. Gary has been going to the night sessions, so it is giving us heaps to talk about.I am still catching up after being away ... hopefully the huge pile of work in my tray will not be there by the end of the week. At least i got the washing folded tonight.Mum left early monday morning ... i was sad to see her go, she was such a
wonderful help. On Sunday i took her for High Tea at High Societea - we have talked about it so often ... it was sensational. We both really enjoyed it ... such a treat - it was a wonderful way to start off the week.
2 comments:
Wow, incredible afternoon tea, all those fancy cakes, nothing like the English version!
are you a "closet" designer ha ha! Love the clothes hunny! Also- I am so in love with the fact that you home made your daughters cake! I still do that for my kids and I hope they love me for it!
Post a Comment