Our whole family has matching pajamas (i will photograph when i get home ... they look so cute) I have just had heidi photograph a couple of the tops i had made, bear in mind i have just got back from an all over body massage - that is why i look like i've just woken up! LOL! (the massage was
amazing ...
i have to share that i have driven NOT only on the wrong side of the road - but i also drove the Jinbei .. which is a left-hand drive ... the opposite of how we drive in Australia. I did ok .. only once i went on the wrong side of the road - LOL ... lucky it was clear!
So do you think i should start my own clothing label??????
10 comments:
Your new tops look great. How fun to get to design them yourself. I've been enjoying your posts from China. Looks like you are having a wonderful time. Oh, and I can't wait to try out your recipe.
Libby
cute stuff... i love it! isn't the tailor amazing?!? Those tops will be perfect for you where you're just headed into summer.. enjoy!
Your new tops look awesome. So love the first one
Leanne
ok...now THAT is the designer and tailor that I want! Don't get me wrong.. I love the shirt I had made while in CHINA but... hello... or "ni hao!"... Can you hook me up? (wink)... next time in Beijing! I LOVE the tunic especially but the others are striking! YOU look so great in them that I am inspired to drop a few (many) LBS and look like that...oh wait, I'd have to grow about 17 inches in height too!!well, at least I can do one of them~
xoxoxo
Catherine
love how your tops turned out....very cute!!!!
Your tops turned out so great!
Oops the anonymous is me!I hit the post button before I signed in!
I still cannot get over your willingness to drive...suicide really. hahahaha love the tops. i'd shop your line!!
You look great chanel!! The tops are lovely too. Glad you are having such a good time.
HI Chanel! Love your line! I would buy! Beautiful! I too am looking forward to trying your recipe!!
Denise (Canada)
Post a Comment