Friday, October 24, 2008

how fast was that?

i was trying to blog all week ... yet it flew by so quickly!














I guess it started with a super busy weekend ... i think that life is getting busier each year as the girls get older and are getting their own social lives!
We were lucky enough to go and meet two of our swimming Olympians last weekend - Gold Medalists Libby Tricket and Stephanie Rice. The girls were super excited and got their autographs ... and a signed swimming cap!

I had to take a picture of this cute pinata that our friend's daughter had for her party ...


Saturday night the girls had a "movie night" at their dance school ... there were two sessions - lucky for Katya she got to go to both. It was so cute - like a super sleep over ... they all had they pj's on and there was a competition for the cutest matching person and their teddy ... Emra won the younger girls - with a box of chocolates. Lucky for us she is a good sharer and we all got to have some! yum!


Sunday morning we took Hotcakes up to Sandgate for breakfast and got Daisy out for a run. It was a gorgeous day ... the kind of day that takes your breath away ....





I did re-do this clock during the week ...
we have just had Family Movie night ... a weekly ritual here. We tried another of my chinese $2 movies ... this time Space Chimps ... however this one was not the BEST copy, so had to revert to Kung Fu Panda ... which was so fun. And i think i enjoyed it the most as i felt an appreciation of the "cartoon" surroundings ... lol!

1 comment:

Rane said...

That pinata is AWESOME!! Did they make it?? I'm very impressed. I love the clocks. Super creative and fun.

I've never met an elite athlete before...that's cool. Cam would beg a differ...he thinks he's elite. hahaha