Friday, October 17, 2008

happy friday ...

this week has gone fast ... do you think? i am amazed at how quickly this year is coming to an end. I guess its a reminder to enjoy each day ...

the good news for me is that is did finally catch up on my work ... i was feeling a commitment to get on top of it.

My course at church finished this morning, and i feel as though i have learnt alot this week, i have much to journal about. I think its great to be able to push outside the boundaries and open your mind to new ideas and teaching.

I finally narrowed down my China photos to 205 to get printed off ... so i am ready to do some scrapbooking of my trip now. Hopefully i might find some time this weekend.

We had Family Movie night tonight, its a ritual in our house now... the girls love it. We watched Wall.E ... so cute.
Seen as i haven't any fun scrapbooking to share (yet) i will show you Heidi's Creative Escape project that i did when i was staying with her.
I have been working on my classes for the year ending ... any local girls check the Creative Cafe website.
have a great weekend ...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a cute project...LOVE the change up on the papers...
xoxo
catherine

Talia said...

I looove this project! Wish I was at CE this year!

Anonymous said...

hi chanel!! just wanted to pop in and visit!! glad you had fun in china!!! that high tea looks fabulous...wish they did that kind of stuff here in cow town!! can i come to australia and have high tea with you??
beautiful LO!!