inspired by this .....
this morning i went to the hairdresser - intending on just getting a trim and colour done, i pick up the latest copy of Instyle Mag and this was on the cover .... next thing i'm like ... lets do it!


this morning i went to the hairdresser - intending on just getting a trim and colour done, i pick up the latest copy of Instyle Mag and this was on the cover .... next thing i'm like ... lets do it!
so this is me now .... might take a bit to get used to the lack of hair around my face ... but hey, a change is as good as a holiday! looks like i'm in holidays then ..... LOL!
enjoy your day!
edited to add ... this project i just finished for my big picture class with heidi. Its an altered mirror, you spray paint over the bird mask then embellish as you desire ... came out so cute!
5 comments:
i love it!!!!!! so hip and funky - just like you! i'm off to the hairdressers next thursday morning, don't think i could be that brave though!!
fab new hair.
Hey hon. Love the mirror. Very effective. You already know I love your hair but I'll say it again! Love it! Such a cool style! See ya 2m.
Love the new cut Chanel!! I think it looks great on you! :)
I just found your blog (via Em's) and I just had to tell you that I love this mirror!! How cool!! I love the little flowers and the other extras you put on it. I hope you don't mind if I come by often to see what you're up to with your cute girls (and to marvel at Australia, which is on my list of places I must visit one day!).
Post a Comment