Friday again ....
hi people ... hope your week is a fabulous one! i will be honest, earlier this week i was a bit down in the dumps .. i think it was an overflow from being sick, and i hate it when i can't get perspective! so glad i am back to "happy chanel" again! i have so much to be thankful for ... i have so many wonderful people in my life ... i had flowers from a friend thru the week, and today one of my sweet friends (who knows me well and how much of a sweet tooth i have) dropped some homemade fudge in for me ... it totally made my day! Its amazing how an act of kindness can make you feel so special! I had a funeral to go to yesterday ... one of my best friends, her grandmother died. It was a hard day for her and her family ... i was really proud of her tho, she did a speech at the funeral and it was so meaningful, such a hard job ... but she will never regret it. I always contemplate my
own mortality when i go to a funeral ... its a strange thought. I do always want to tell the people I love, how much i love them .... and so yesterday i did! family and friends randomly get calls from me like that ... i'm sure i spin them out, but i think its good to tell people how you feel about them
So i have my art challenge for this month's Y2R class done. I think i've freaked people out about getting it done so fast ... but the thing is, at the
beginning of the year when i took this class i decided to make a comitment and do my homework
every thurs ... and that is what i do! So it
gives me something to look forward to, and also i am getting the most from the money i spent on the class, which i think is fantastic (and i'm not
just saying that because heidi is a friend)
every thurs ... and that is what i do! So it
gives me something to look forward to, and also i am getting the most from the money i spent on the class, which i think is fantastic (and i'm not here are some of the tins i am doing for the school carnival ... they have to be finished by tues! and a LO i completed before of when eric and suz were staying and we went to my favourite desert restaurant .... we found this new desert, it is totally to die for (of course i had to photograph it - to remember ... and pine for it!)
I also got inspired to scrapbook Blair and Lisa's wedding which was earlier in the year. Such a great day ...
Enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:
Your new LOs are great!! I am like you, I HAVE to make that time committment to get stuff done... or I fall behind, like I did with my Emily F Deck of me cards!! LOL...
The dessert looks totally decedant!! And your cans are totally awesome. I had to laugh because I saw your layout in the gallery of AYTR like 12 hours after I received my class email and your layout was already done... I thought "well, she must have done that when she was staying at Heidi's" but Heidi tells me that you just jump right on the assignment as soon as it comes and since you live many time zones ahead, you get it done before I'm even awake for the day! What a blast!
I love the change layout!
Beautiful work! Love the colors you used for your Change LO!
hello lovely - it's been a while. sorry about that! i do have a quick look often, but don't always have the time to log-in to blogger to leave a comment!! i really *love* your aytr layout. the colours are beautiful and you are a true inspiration for getting in and doing it so quickly. good on you!! me, well i still have only done jan and feb. not because i don't want to - but because i am a procrastinator!!! good on you for being so motivated all the time - wish i could be a bit more like you!
hugs,
melissa :)
Post a Comment