so today i was greated with mail ... i love mail! it
I made it to swimming this morning ... even tho there was a cold wind blowing ... i was totally giving myself a talking to the whole time, making myself appreciate just how lucky i was to be swimming - the sun was shining ... there was much to be happy about. Its amazing how your mindset can over-ride how you can feel .... for sure it pulled me thru, and i did a really good session ... granted i am tired now, and want to go to bed ... but my lack of creativity over the past week has been bugging me, so i'm going to sit and my desk and see if i can do something fun!
So i have a super busy day tomorrow ...the girls both have things at school they want me to be there for ... so i have to get sorted for that so tomorrow runs smoothly! I am taking photos of my friend's new baby girl ... it will be good practise, so hoping to have some great photos to show you tomorrow night! fingers crossed!
bye for now .....
2 comments:
well keep checking the mail, I priority posted ya a cj and it should get there today. i was slack on the mail as I could have mailed it over a week ago. Sorry been so crazy! I think i am going to have to stela your "love notes" idea! It is so easy to get wrapped up in the negative but what a great way to start out a week!
Glad you had a good mail day! I can't wait to see your CJ!! :)
Post a Comment