so we had some ideas ... but due to gianna having a slight cold, and it being cold and windy ... we opted for Indoor Rock Climbing! the girls love it (well gi is too little ... but is a good spectator)
Katya decided i should try too ... so I did! It was great ... hard work, but great. I wasn't really prepared ... so i used my arms more than i should have ... and they were tired ... mainly because i didn't have the correct shoes on. I made it to the top (on the beginner track tho) the pressure was on cause Ems got to the top ... he he!
Hung out at Kathy's this afternoon ... did some work on our upcoming project! I am looking forward to it ... will tell more next week ... its a creative project tho! YAY!
I have Sarah's circle journal at the moment, its so cute .. i am almost done, it is a recipe CJ which i totally love the idea of. So i made a chocolate cake to photograph for it ... and will enjoy a piece myself shortly! YUM
edited to add ....
Deck of Me card ... week 25!
i am a bit late this week ... its just been one of those weeks, i'll blame school holidays .. but that's not really the problem. The prompt for this week was "favourite photo" and i had another one lined up ... actually, in all truth i have a tonne of fav photos ... i have taken photos since i was about 16, and i've taken alot of photos! seriously ALOT! so i have many favourite ones ... but this one is in my bedroom and it is so sweet. its of my sister and i as little girls ...

8 comments:
I love those walls, although I am doubting my ability to climb one anymore!! LOL... :) glad you guys had a fun day!
Oh, this photo is so cute!!! Lovely card!
Very lovely photo ! and card ;)
Beautiful photo of you and your sister, great card :)
Sweet photo and card. I like the paper you used to journal on. Lucky you to have so many pictures to choose from!
Lovely card, great memory!
Clark wanted me to say he was jelous you all went rock climbing! looks like loads of FUN!!!
rock climbing looks like a wicked good time!! and the chocolate cakes looks yum too!!
love the card! very sweet photo of you and your sister!!
have a fablous day!!
Post a Comment