so i have some photos to show you all ... finally! I know, sorry people .... its hard being on holidays ok! He he!
Went to another scrapbook store today called Lucky 15 .... very cool shop, i loved it, she has
it set out in colours and its so inspiring to shop that way. The girls had their haircut, so i played with Capri ... she is such a good little girl, honestly she's a gem. So somewhere in between the girls getting their hair finished I decided i wanted to do something different while I'm here, and their hairdresser has a nose ring .... you know i've always wanted one, i think they are cute ... but i have this totally bad thing with fainting, and so i always swore that i would never pay someone to make me fai
nt - well I DID! I don't know what came over me .... but i just made up my mind in a flash and we were off to Halo, this peircing shop! We walk in, and the girl who is there is a kiwi ... i mean how bizarr is that .... so anyway we get chatting, suss it all out and she tells me I can't do it straight away as I haven't eaten (and I guess i've told her about the fainting problem and she is going to make me have a sandwiche) so we walk to the shop and get some food, walk back and its all go. I'll be honest here people, 5 mins before she did it .... I'm thinking what the heck am i doing, am I mad?
and I didn't want
to do it .... so it hurt .... and i felt yuk ... for about 10mins i had to lye down ... but now i'm good, its a bit tender - but i like it its so cute. So not an average day ..... had to share ... and I have photos of the lady who did it ... she was very colourful!so i have some more photos to share .. the first is the cute welcome sign in my room ... i love it.
then one of my gorgeous host ...
and me and baby capri

and the last one is for Gary and my darling girls .... so they haven't forgotten what i look like!
11 comments:
wow c - you just never stop surprising me!! it's funny, i've been having a 'thing' for doing something different too - considered a piercing (actually mentioned my nose to jase!) or a tattoo, like a frangi or something - maybe it's our age??? lol!!
how sweet of heidi to make that welcome sign, and baby capri get bigger every time i see pics of her!
keep having fun and shop away! the aussie dollar is reeeeaaallly good at the moment - the best in almost 20 years - so there's an excuse if i ever heard one! (feel like giving you a shopping list! lol!!)
can't wait to chat when you get back!
my darling...your adventure is never ending. Had you not had the drive to get to America, you would not have experienced the things you have. As you know, I am all for living in the moment, so getting the pierce is proof of the maxum. As you are enjoying the journey, so am I. The girls have been super cool to hang out with. Multi - tasking does not come naturally to men, so it has been a steep learning curve for me. We love you and hope you're enjoying every minute of your adventure.
Love Gary & the Girls
What an eventful trip you're having so far! And the sign Heidi made is so cute!!
Enjoy the shopping!
Ah yep colourful is sure one choice of word!! ITU the piercing thing ... I always wanted to get my belly button pierced so while at ISC GC 05 I did just that!
Enjoy the rest of your trip.
i have a pal in Arizona who just went to that same shop and raved about it to. Now, you DID not say you were going to see Heidi Swapp!?!?!? That is awesome. :) How did all that come about? ANd I admit it, I read Gray's message to you... so sweet! :) Glad you are having fun and hope your nose heals up quickly!! :)
sounds and looks like you're having a blast!!! woohoo on the new piercing!!! very cute!!!
and love the support from your Hubby!!! very sweet!!! Well chica...have a fabulous weekend and enjoy the rest of your vacation!!!!
ciao for now!!
so cool! how long will you be in the US? You should come visit Los Angeles! I am teaching a tote bag class at Sweetpeas and Snapshots on April 22nd! Have fun!
Hey luv, gorgeous pics. Good on you for stepping out of your comfort zone and getting the piercing done! Have fun at the pirate party. Hope you've been taking lots of pics. Can't wait to see them!
Darllliiinnggg....you go girl! You look seriously FANTASTIC and I think that the ring will only add to your sparkle! Wish I was as brave.
Lots of it as always. Lxx
what an adorable welcome sign and can you say, family resemblance??? I am in your new cj group, can't wait to get to know ya, thanks for the blog love, winks!
Way to go! I had my nose pierced three times (not all at same time) and I loved it!
I'm going for a tatoo this year :D
Great to hear from you again! I must try and get back here more often xxx
Post a Comment