i almost cannot believe this day has finished already .... what happened? Time is flying by ....
Its been another good start to the week. Made a decision to get dinner on early tonight, and it made an enormous difference to how organised i was ... mental note to self: do this more often!
This weeks deck of me theme is:
What is on your mind?
so at the moment, what is consuming most of my thoughts is my upcoming trip to USA in 7 sleeps. It is my first time to USA and i am getting more excited each day. Everything is falling into place and although i will be busy this week, its all going to plan.
I used 7 gypsies paper, mm stickers, heidi swapp chipboard, stamps and ribbon
17 comments:
i really like your card!! the colours are great and... LUCKY YOU!!! Have a FANTASTIC trip!!
:)
oh, have a great time!!!! where are you going?
how cool have an absolultey fab trip
Love your card! have a great time!!!!
Nothing like a holiday to fill the mind!! Have a great trip.
Fab card.x
Great card!!
Wish you a nice trip and a great time!!
Wow - great colors! Love it! Have a nice trip :) Enjoy it!
Great card, have a fantastic time in the states!
So cool...love the card & the colors. I hope you have a blast on this side of the world!
What a great card, love the colour! Have fun on your trip!
your card looks great!! (as always!) so wish i was going back to the us - you will have such a great time!
Love the bright colors - have a fun and awesome trip!
Beautiful card! Love all the colors.
Have a great trip!
Have a great time on your trip :) Beautiful card :)
Beautiful card. So colorful and vibrant. Have a fun vacation!
Love your card! I love that you used the 7 as part of the journaling in it!
Fun card, I like the "sleeps until I go" journaling! Traveling to new places is such a great experience. I hope you have a great time in the US. Aloha....
Post a Comment