we were married in Auckland, New Zealand. It doesn't feel like that long ago ... time flies when you are having fun hey!
I made MM box for Gary .... i love these boxes at the moment. I am also in love with the 7 Gypsies paper that was part of the latest DT projects - i can't stop using it!
I have butterflies in my stomach about my trip tomorrow .... its so exciting less than 24 hours to go!
Hey Luv, Hope you had a great day - Happy Anniversary and Easter. Hope you have a great trip - "Enjoy The Journey" & know we will miss you heaps. I'll try and ring later but I know you'll be trying to get some quality family time. Talk Soon, Brontxo
okay...so i just can't get sick anymore, LOL!!! I miss too much of what is going on!!! lots of cach up on your blog...but it was awesome!! Love the art card...got to get to mine!!! And those boxes are very, very cute!!! share the secrets on how they're made??? pretty please!!! So happy anniversary and have a blast with your trip tomorrow!!!!
7 comments:
Hey Luv, Hope you had a great day - Happy Anniversary and Easter. Hope you have a great trip - "Enjoy The Journey" & know we will miss you heaps. I'll try and ring later but I know you'll be trying to get some quality family time. Talk Soon, Brontxo
Hope your anniversary has been wonderful!! Have a fantastic trip!
Happy Anniversary!!! ours is on Friday 13th - 11 years... doesn't time fly???
you have an *amazing* trip... enjoy every moment, you will have a blast!! can't wait to hear all about your trip! *enjoy!*
hugs,
melissa :)
This looks amazing Chanel! Great wedding photo too!! Have a fun Anniversary. I hope you trip to the US is awesome as well.
Happy Anniversary...love the box!! And hope you have a wonderful trip - hope you share lots of pictures :)
okay...so i just can't get sick anymore, LOL!!! I miss too much of what is going on!!! lots of cach up on your blog...but it was awesome!! Love the art card...got to get to mine!!! And those boxes are very, very cute!!! share the secrets on how they're made??? pretty please!!! So happy anniversary and have a blast with your trip tomorrow!!!!
This is so awesome. A big Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment