Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday again .... the week is off to a good start, I feel quiet organised for a change ...... however, it does take ALOT of time to be organised! I have this thing for chocolate hot cross buns at the moment - hubby bought me back some from Browns Bakery in Melbourne - well, they were just to die for, and ever since I have a bit of a cravy for one (with a coffee of course) anyway, I gave in and bought a 6 pack so have just consumed one, and am tossing up weather to go get another one!!!!!
We had DRAMA on Saturday, our littlest girl slipped and cut her chin open on the steps - so it was a big rush off to the doctors, and unfortunately they had to give her 3 stitches - poor love! Well, would have been better if both her mother AND father weren't feeling faint and trying not to pass out as well - was a bit dramatic at the time - however we managed to get thru it. I did feel like a glass of wine (at 10am) afterwards ... however, I did not have one ....
better get some washing on .... keep the household running smoothly!

No comments: