
Do you know that I really love Fridays .... because they are just great days. I only have Gianna home so its my day to just have FUN (not that I don't have fun on the other days, because I SO do, but rather that its my "designated" fun day) so today was particularly fun because dear hubby came shopping with me this morning. I must say, he's not the best influence in the shopping arena - I mean he is quiet the advocate of buying what you really love even if it has a nasty price tag!!!!! I hear you ladies saying "Hello, check your head - of course that is what you want" However, seen as I do the budget .... it actually doesn't work that way. I mean sure, I could have spent $150.00 on that pair of styley jeans, however my little darlings would not have had any lunch for the next week to come ... ya no what I'm saying! So I decided that it is just as well that I do the budget (and not him), and that I do have some self control (I admit it wasn't always the case, I am still known to just splash out at times when my emotions take over) but generally it works well. So anyway, enough babbling (its cause I've had half a carona - it is friday and all) so I did get some jeans (the skinny ones) and some other pants and also a top - but don't worry my darlings are having lunch for the next week - it all fitted into the budget!!!!
Also did some scrappin, am working on the page for that challenge Anna has dared me into .... have a bit to go then will show ya. Have to show you what I have just whipped up for dinner (especially as I was like 90% leaning towards indian takeaway AGAIN) so it doesn't look too bad hey! oh look, there is proof I've had half a carona too .... blimey! better go finish it ....
No comments:
Post a Comment