Friday, March 17, 2006


I can't believe how fast the weeks go ... it certainly is a busy stage of life having little girls to look after. I dropped off my first LO page for the local scrapbooking shops "my page rules" competition. It was really good to have a challenge and made me think outside of the square for a change. I am really looking forward to seeing how everyone else uses the materials in the pack. I picked up the next c0mpetition pack also, so will get started on that soon ... it already looks fun. Will post a photo of what I have to work with. Finished the "beach" LO today ... in between watching the Commonwealth Games.

1 comment:

domestic goddess said...

oo i love a challenge, you must go and see Kirsty's BOM challnege chantel (see my blog for details)
Look at all you sun bronzed people!!!