Thursday, March 30, 2006

Mexican food is so delicious ... I have always had a soft spot for a good mexican meal, and my wish came true tonight as we took the girls down to our local Mexican restaurant. Haven't long been home, am full .... yay! Had a delicious beef chimichanga!!!! YUM! YUM! YUM! the girls love going to "Mexico" as they call it. They are now in bed ... not asleep yet tho!
Its been a good day today, I went swimming this morning after dropping the big girls off, then had coffee with some of the swimming girls. The littlest girl went to sleep not long after we got home, so instead of my usual work day - I finished a LO I was working on for a competition at the local Scrapbooking shop. I really enjoy the challenge of a competition ... so am keen to do a few more. Am going to watch some telly with my hubby now .... its a chill out kinda night! Good night

No comments: