Howdy doody .... I'm a bit naughty really, I have taken a break from remitting my GST (yuk yuk yuk) to post this .... I will confess I get distracted - I guess that is because I could honestly think of a good 10 things I would rather be doing than sitting here punching away numbers on the computer. But I know it has to be done, so I am trying to stay focused ..... quiet hard when my husband (who is supposed to be working) is watching TV ...... where is the justice I say!
Not too much to report really ... I guess the day is only half done. I did go swimming this morning - which was good, i enjoy swimming. Had a friend drop in for a quick coffee ... and now I am here ... in our office which is so small i can hardly fit in here ... I just wish I could have some chocolate, but I gave it up for lent, I think marshmellows are the only other thing I could tuck into ... not sure if they are going to hit the spot like chocolate does. There is just something about chocolate, its just GREAT isn't it ... obviously I'm having withdrawl symptoms - is it obvious????? Ok enough about chocolate, I'm getting angry ..... ha, not really just being dramatic. Ok really I'm rambling now ... better get back to it, before I completely loose direction and call it a day. bye for now ....
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment