Saturday, July 28, 2007

Going to see Gwen ...
so tonight i'm off to see Gwen in concert ... she is totally going to rock! its going to be great!
I've had a pretty laid back kinda week really ... have gotten back into my running which is great, and did a weights work out with gary on wed, was feeling it still yesterday ... guess i worked the right bits! he he! i actually entered the Bridge to Brisbane yesterday (finally ... sort of last minute) so that is next sunday ... i am doing the 12km run, should be fun.
i haven't been too creative this week ... have made some cards for Freestyle Designs and finished Lea's circle journal. hopefully next post i'll have something fun to share.
alrighty .. gotta wrap a birthday gift for Emra to take to a "disco" party then go see gary play hockey ... before glamming up to see Gwen ... will give full details of the concert tomorrow! I can't wait!

4 comments:

Melissa H said...

have fun - can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Jude said...

Have a great time!! :)

katie k hymas said...

couldn't be more jelous about you going to see gwen. Maybe I'll just have to listen to her on my ipod when in run in the morning and pretend like i'm there live with you. have so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I am soo jealous! have a great time girl!