the weekend shot by again. I am pleased that i got a few things done today! I have been trying to stay focused and keep in front of my house work ... i feel so much better when i do.
i had one of my best friends from melbourne stay this weekend with her 3 girls. .. so 6 girls ripping around the house, its been fun! our girls adore each other ... its sweet! We had an engagement party to go to on sat night ... it was totally out of our comfort zone ... we seriously ONLY new the bride and groom to be ... but it was fun to meet some new people! we got Cold Rock ice-cream on the way home ... so so so good. my favourite is mint chip with peppermint freddo mushed in .. so so so devine!
Seriously gary is so good .. he had the gir
ls on sunday morning so Suz and I went for breaky at Nundah. seriuosly yum breakfast and just nice being able to chill and chat ... i loved it.He took the girls rock climbing too ... he's such a great dad! i am chatting online to my sis in scotland right now ... and i'm struggling to multi task ... so i'll leave you with my Deck of Me card for this week! the prompt is: Goal for this week ...
So after considering this ... as i always have a zillion goals each week, but my main goal and focus is making some more quality time for each of the girls. as life gets busier ... i want to maintain close connections with each of them ... so i am trying a little harder right now!

i altered this clock too .. came out cute!
14 comments:
Wow, you are fast with your card!! Love it, and a very good goal!!! Like the altered clock too, nice idea!
Girl... you are rocking with the clocks!! So glad Gray gave you some alone time, that is awesome that he took the girls rock climbing! I love your new card too... :)
Great card. Gorgeous clock. I love clocks.
where do you find all the time? I am so jealous! I too, have been trying to spend more time with the kids...I had to back away from the computer. Good on ya for choosing the important things in life!
Once again - great card Chanel! Glad to hear you had a good weekend.
Love your card - the design is fantastic and such a good and worthwhile goal too :)
your card is great
Great card and I love your clock!!!
Great card, I wish time was more freely available too!
Brilliant!! Love the colours. Your clock is awesome :)
LOVE your card! so bright and fun!!! that clock is awesome too!!
Xx Jess
Wow - great card (and I love your clock too!). TFS.
Great card. The clock too.
cool card and great goal :)
Post a Comment