Monday, July 09, 2007

end of the holidays ....

how did that happen? that the holidays are over already? even tho we were sick for half of last
week .... it still went fast. I must say it was pretty relaxing (forced due to sickness) to hang at home last week! the girls are all heaps better now, i am still fighting my way back to good health again ... i seemed to have taken a bit of a hit this time, and even tho i am feeling alot better my voice has cracked up and i sound REALLY bad! story time tonight was tough ... lol!

we have done some fun activities over
the holidays, the most recent was making bad tags ... they turned out really cute! (pictured above)

Emra lost her first tooth on dad's birthday ... so cute, she was so excited. of course then the tooth fairy had to come and leave a trail of fairy dust which caused even more excitement! There have been many games of Shrek Operation going on ... its been so fun! Emra is the funniest - she totally jumps every time the buzzer goes off!

I have just finished my Deck of Me card for this week. The
prompt this time is to use junk mail ... so the "winter" word came from some junk mail we recieved. i used a heidi swapp ghost snowflake ... i know we don't have snow here in Qld ... but they are just so cute. so sorry about misleading ya!
ok time for sleeping ....

12 comments:

saffiertje said...

well done job on your card. Don´t have any clou what to do....

Je@net said...

Great prompt, isn't it!
You made a really nice card!!

Jude said...

Glad you had a fun holiday, despite the sickness. The tags are so cute, as is the fairy dust idea! I love it! Your new deck of me, adorable... I need to get my mail today and work on it! LOL...

Anonymous said...

where do you find the time???? I still have to try the mirrors and masks, my layout and my art cards! You are super woman. Can't wait to get the next cj! I invited your gal Heidi to round off our group but she's busy:( kidding. take care

Marjolein said...

Don't you love this prompt!! I like your card, love the snowflake..... too bad you don't have winter...come visit Canada!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card. This was a real fun prompt. It is the height of summer hee in the UK, but has rained so much it may as well be winter.

Lyzzydee said...

Junk mail comes in all shapes and sizes!! I think your card is beautiful!

Kristen said...

love your card! it's easy to forget that all the world isnt' in summer right now. ;)

michelle said...

great card.. hope you start feeling better ..

Jen said...

Very cool card! Love the ghost snowflake.

Nathalie Kalbach said...

beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Really nice card :)