so this week has gone pretty fast ... i have been meaning to blog, and look at that ... now its friday! the girls went back to school ... so maybe the whole routine thing has made life busy again! i am glad its friday ... i love the anticipation of the weekend, the girls have tuckshop at school so the morning isn't so rushed ... its great.
I have had a fun day today .. some of the mum's from school went for coffee straight after drop off ... so that was fun, good to catch up and have a chat. Then one of my girlfriends who lives over the other side of town, came over and we caught up. We haven't seen each other for ages ... way
too long, i really enjoy her company and i realise we must catch up more often. I was lucky that gary was home, so Gianna went for her sleep and we went for lunch at Chermside ... went to Wagamama ... this great japanese noodle bar! such yum food! then a brouse around the shops (which i never do) so nice to see the fashion and enjoy some girl shopping time (not that i bought anything - except an engagement present) i was so so so good. I did LOVE everything in French Connection ... could have just gone crazy if the budget police wasn't on my case! he he!
i had a sweet surprise yesterday, one of my best friends gave me a "friendship" gift ... i was so surprised ... i guess cause i wasn't expecting it! I just love crockery with writing on it ... and this cool bowl has a chocolate cake recipe on it ... i love it!
i have finished this weeks project which is a fun mini book ... i was intending on scrapbooking each day of the last week of the holidays, then heidi gave us this weeks project for Y2R which was a mini book ... so that sort of killed two birds with one stone! LOL!

enjoy your weekend!




4 comments:
Cute magnet board!!! Love it.
i am in total love w/ that bowl!
how cute is that... what a clever idea...and the pink wisk... to die for!
your projects look great!
nice work dear!
hks
Great mini book! I love it! ANd yes, the "crock" as you call it is adorable. I am such a sucker for pottery bowls. When we redo our office I am so wanting to use them to stash my stuff. :) Kudos for being such a good window shopper too... it's hard!
Hey Girl!!!
Love your LO's!! I cant wait to get caught up! Hope that you are doing well!!
Post a Comment