Monday, May 14, 2007

She feels inspired ....

this is my quote from my "she" jar today ... and to live up to it... here is my deck of me card week 19 - SURPRISE!












I've had a great day, after finding it hard to wake up ... i totally woke up after going to my swimming squad! it was a tough day in the pool ... but good! felt so good after!


ok gotta run ....

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome idea for putting surprise on it! i love it!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Lovely bright sunshine card. A joy to look at as it is pouring with rain here.

Unknown said...

Fantastic card :)

Anonymous said...

what a really great card .
love it .

Lyzzydee said...

Lovely card!!

Anonymous said...

your cards look beautiful!

Je@net said...

What a lovely card!!

KP said...

Great card!

Jen said...

So cute! I love the way you did this card!

Marjolein said...

This is cool!!! Love the way you did this card!

Melissa H said...

nice card - cha-girl! might think about lifting that idea!

man, do you ever stop???

Mrs Pretzel said...

Great cards! Love the bedroom one! the color is great!

nicole said...

Great card Chanel!!

jess said...

LOVE your card!!
:)

Anonymous said...

Gets time the suprise you with one, great card, love the colours !

Anonymous said...

cute card! Lovely ribbon and flowers on paper :)

Karla Dudley said...

Ok....that is just he CUTTEST!!!! I really like that!

I am so glad I will get to know you better honey

-Karla

Anonymous said...

Hey girlio! Just doing catch up. I FINALLY have my computer back! I also love the she jar! Can't wait to get started. I haven't posted art cards in forever and Jessi still hasn't returned mine ha ha! Your CJ is gorgeous! I got it in the mail yesterday, I am working on it this weekend and popping it in the mail tuesday so maybe it will arrive home sooner. Big kisses!

Anonymous said...

hello miss chanel!! love the card!! and I love the HS SHE bottle idea...your bottle is so cute!!! and you're mother's day sounds super special!!!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

what a cool iea- wonderful card!