Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day
lucky me ... i awoke to a glorious start to the day. Gary and the girls made me a cup of tea and breakfast in bed ... Gary is a breakfast cook - and does a wikid omelette ... he put mushrooms in my one this morning ... so yum!
Katya and Emra made me gorgeous cards themselves ... just so special, i cherish their creativity! I read, wrote in my journal, read again ... ate my breakfast ... it was so nice. I even ate chocolate straight after breakfast ... just because i could and i felt like it! YUM again!
After i finally got out of bed, i went and finished my project for the Craft Online Design Team ... i can't wait to show you, it came out so well ... i love it!!!!

I then did this clock which heidi gave me when i stayed with her, i just bought an ikea one and took it apart. I took this photo today of the girls ... so it was my Mothers Day gift to myself! I love how it turned out ...
So it was a very laid back kinda day. I chatted with my mum this afternoon ... Happy Mothers Day mum ... you are the best! and we went to church tonight before coming home to a roast pork dinner ....

so i am in a very relaxed state of being ... so relaxed that i need to go to sleep now .... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

3 comments:

Jude said...

Glad you had a Happy Mother's Day! I am getting ready to out and enjoy some me time by shopping! :) Your clock looks amazing!

Kay said...

I LOVE the clock. It is totally cool. Well done. It was great having a chat for Mothers Day. Have a good MONDAY. LUV Mum XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

this clock is so awesome! i love, love, love it!