Monday, May 15, 2006

It was an eventful weekend, again! Life is full of fun at the moment. My littlest sister is here with us now, and its so nice to spend time together. She was awesome and babysat for us on Friday night when we went to a friends 40th party. It was a dress up party, and you had to go as someone who had already passed away - not the easiest task (especially for girls) we went as Adam and Eve - we must be mental!!!! It was really really funny tho, and I think hubby will probably NEVER live it down. It was tasteful, but I can't bring myself to post a photo ... just too much skin showing.
We went up the coast for a surf again on Sunday. The waves were better than last week, and I progressed on the surfboard - i really like surfing its heaps of fun. And great to have a challenge of learning something new. We got fish burgers for lunch - TOTALLY yum! Went and visited aunt and uncle at Bribie on the way home - their new house is underway and looks very awesome.
Today I have been on a total mission ... I am so OVER the clutter in this house (i get like this from time to time) so I have been putting it all away in its real place. Its a very time consuming job I must say! I am feeling much more on top of my life tho - yay!


Did finish a wee mini album for mum - a late mothers day present. Good to do some scrapbooking again! this is the cover .............



the open version

No comments: