Thursday, May 18, 2006

I am getting some work done today ... yay! I have been chasing my tail for the longest time, so now have come to an arrangement with lil sis that helps us both out. She has taken the littlest girl for a walk to the shops - I am not used to having so much peace. I am trucking thru the work which is cool .... having a quick break to post this and go make a coffee (eyes are hanging out of my head) my past few weeks of playing hard are catching up with me - obviously as you get older you can't handle the fast pace of late nights and champas regularly! So my natural detox system (my liver) is expressing to me to tone it right down! I must say it is fun to have a social life again ... the spirit is willing, its just the body which isn't co-operating so well!
Anyway, better get back to it ... am already feeling much more at peace with my work load!!!!

No comments: