I really don't have time to be bloggin right now ... I am under the pump at the moment, just so much happening and not enough hours in the day! Somehow I have slipped behind with my work (thinking I was doing enough to be ok) and actually have a tonne to do .... which is what I've taken a quick break from to type this quickly. I would rather be going to bed ..... so will keep it short. Its going to be another busy week - until I catch up on things.
Had a fantastic weekend away ..... man I love the beach. the weather was really stunning and we found our favourite new cafe RIGHT on the beach where the kids can play in the sand right below where we can sit and have a nice coffee, champas or beer (depending on the time of day) I will confess to having a champagne at lunchtime on Sunday and man it was sensational! ok ... back to the grindstone!!!!! sigh!
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment