
How cute are these pink ramekins? I thought they were gorgeous and I was thinking of all the cute deserts I could make in them!!!! My lil sis and I went shopping this morning and I found more pink accessories for my kitchen - cool! We went for coffee at Spoon which I love, great coffee.
She moved here to live on Monday, which is so exciting. Already she has work promise (she's a hairdresser) which is great. I think she'll go really well here as she has a great personality and is totally outgoing. We are loving having her here - she keeps me young, with what the fashion is doing etc. well, I am supposed to be working ... I only have half an hour before having to pick up my big girls from school - I seriously don't know where the day goes. Life feels a bit hectic at the moment, way too much going on - you have times like that! Its all good tho, I have just SO much to be thankful for!
No comments:
Post a Comment