

What a day ... I'm exhausted. Actually its been a really busy week .... our 5 year old had a brilliant day today, and a great princess party today. How beautiful do all the girls look? I have a love/hate relationship with kids parties. I love all the planning and making cute things, and even setting up - it just looks so damn cute .... but then they all arrive and its FULL ON and I have to race around like a woman possessed! Then they all leave again and I love it! So anyway, its over and I can't believe she is 5 - just goes to show you have to savour every minute as they grow up so fast. I am going to fall into bed soon ....
how cute is the fairy wand cake, not bad for a little idea in my head hey!
1 comment:
What gorgeous girls........they are growing more alike.....great the 5th birthday was such a success- loved the cake! The photos are fantastic - well done. Great to have such happy family memories for you all to enjoy.
Love and hugs,
A Lynne x
Post a Comment