Today has been a busy one, we had friends arrive from Lennox Heads yesterday (to stay the night) and had a spontaneous lunch with mutual friends (it was ANZAC day) - the plans all came together on Monday night, and I have to be honest and say I was a bit stressed at first thinking it was going to be a major, but acutally it was really fun, and easy and such a fantastic time. I
don't have any pics, as I have to download some pics off my phone. I ended up being late for school this morning after chatting too long .......... opps! Went swimming, which i was good to blow out the cobwebs and have a chat with the girls - i love swimming! Then it was onto the party planning - making the cake, which is going to be a fairy wand - will definitely have to post photos of this when its finished. well ... better finish the pass the parcel .... am getting tired now.
No comments:
Post a Comment