Friday, April 07, 2006

Oh I am so tired today ............. we had the pre-school mums dinner last night, which was such fun - such a cool bunch of women! I had a blast, I just WISH I could stop chatting and go home at a respectable hour .... and not have my eyes hanging out of my head (like they are today) two coffees haven't helped AT ALL either!
I had the biggest surprise this morning - I bumped into an old childhood friend (who I've been meaning to see for like the LONGEST time) and there we were at the shops, and it was just so spontaneous and lovely! She has the cutest kids, and I am so looking forward to seeing her more in the future, its nice to have some history with someone I have known almost all my life.
So after having a wee power nap, I am going to make an anniversary card for my sweetest one, as tomorrow is our 11 years .... far out, I am starting to feel old - but loving the place we are in our marriage, you are so more in tune with each other this far down the track ... its fun!

No comments: