Q2 ...


I am playing catch up this week with Emily's 52 Questions ... here is my #2 card. I am using Heidi Swapp Playing cards.
I put this layout up on the Create 08 blog, it is using the Valentines Kit we are selling and the new invisibles paper which is very cool to play with.
and because i couldn't help myself, after i printed out these super cute Valentines Coupons from House of 3 i made this cute card!
3 comments:
are the 52 weeks cards going again this year????? or are you catching up on last years? Dying to know....love the cards they are beautiful!
Hi Chanel, thanks for dropping by my blog. Lovin all your great projects using Heidi products! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Finally found your blog! Love the cards. Just letting you know I rec'd your China ATC today! Way cool!
Thanks, Judy from Maine
Post a Comment