Friday, February 13, 2009

i am here ....


every time i went to post this week .... words could just not come after the devestation which is occurring in our country at this time. There is severe flooding up north - so many people have lost their homes ... then the devestating fires down south where each story just tears your heart apart! I have been praying and thinking about those poor poeple all week - trying to imagine how terrifying it would be, or how heartbreaking to wait for family and friends to show up .... and what if they didn't? so horrible. This photo is amazing ... we saw a koala when we were at the lake last weekend, it was fast asleep up a tree ... they are the funniest things. Then yesterday when i was running i saw a kangaroo .... so cool! all those poor animals ... so please keep those poor people in your prayers - they need it!


I am glad its Friday ... i love fridays. I have finally finished my Valentine's Book ready for tomorrow. This is the House of Three book and i used paper i had here already. This is what Gary will be getting tomorrow! I have been trying to get it finished all week ... and to be honest, i have be struggling to sit myself down here and stay focussed ... i guess you have times like that. I have been into my running program so sleep has been important, so i can recover for the next day. I had a massage today too, so that was rewarding for my body after an active week - i even ran this morning in the rain! I am bugged tho, as i lost my nike plus sensor and i hate not knowing how far or fast i am going .... so annoying.

If you want to see another one of these albums, Talia has done a gorgeous one over on her blog!



























































































































i haven't forgotten my 52 Questions, you will find Q3 at the bottom - this question is "do you believe in fairies"


















have a great weekend, and Happy Valentines Day for tomorrow!

3 comments:

Talia said...

i loooooove your album, chanel! it's beautiful! i am so sorry to hear about what people in australia are going thru right now. they will be in my prayers.
:)

Anonymous said...

chanel! that is beautiful! he is going to love it! I pretended i was going to do the 52Q but i never have time to scrap! boo to that. I know that there is devastation and I feel for all of those there but that is the cutest ever pic of the koala drinking the water

Anonymous said...

chanel, i love your album. it is beautiful. Speaking about gratitude album where can I buy the metal part? can i buy 3 from you in the mail?

email me elzbieta@att.blackberry.net

hope to hear from you soon,

thanks, elzbieta kaminski