Sunday, February 01, 2009

i feel inspired ...

its Sunday night, i have had some creative time over the weekend ...i needed to catch up on a few things. We have some Valetines Kits for sale on the Create 08 website, and we will be sharing some inspiration over the next couple of weeks leading up to Valentine's Day.

This card i will be teaching at Tuesdays class - using the new invisibles! exciting!

I am going to do Emily's 52 Questions, so will be catching up this week with them ... here is the first








If you don't know yet, then you better get over and see what my clever friend has been up to ... SO COOL! House of Three is launced and its the coolest thing ever ... i am just playing with the freebie tags, they are super cute! I promise you will not be disappointed!

I have moved into my new creative space, i had my little helpers all scrapbooking on Saturday with me ...


I did make this card for my Aunty and Uncle who were celebrating 30 years of marriage. We had a celebration with them on Saturday night ... always fun having a family function!


stay tuned for plenty of creativity this week! looking forward to class on Tues ... let me know if you want to join us! ph: 0412 649 009

1 comment:

Talia said...

cute stuff! i am jealous you have the new "invisibles" to play with!!