Wednesday, August 06, 2008

its all about jewellery ....

so i seem to really love jewellery .. i never really used to, i mean i wasn't a girly girl growing up ... i was more sporty - i didn't ever really care what i was wearing ... but now i love fashion so much. I guess i feel like its a reflection of who i am.


So i got given this GORGEOUS bracelet from one of my best friends for my birthday ... and i of course i love it ... i wear it ALOT! Well today i happened to stumble on this cutie shop (a friend had told me about it) and she had this stunning necklace which was just calling my name ... and i have been wearing it all day ...
I also got a new pandora charm for my bracelet ... sort of to mark my upcoming trip to china, and other reasons special to me ... it is the chinese symbol for "peace" ....

3 comments:

Jude said...

that is a beautiful bracelet!! :)

Leanne said...

The jewellery is stunning. You are definately one very lucky girl....

Leanne Love

Melanie B said...

I have never been a real girly girl either chanel, but that is gorgeous & I find as I get older how nice jewellery is. That is beautiful. have a great week, looking forward to meeting you. Melxx