time flies ....
hi i'm back ... sorry for the break! i honestly don't know where the time has gone ... wow!
So its always a bummer when you leave it so long, as i have way too much to fill you in on ... and right now i'm way way too tired to remember it all!
The first big news is .... (drum roll!)
my sweet friend Heidi Swapp is coming down under for Christmas, and so i am helping her with the classes she will be teaching here in Brisbane and Melbourne ... its called Create 08 and you can find out more by emailing here at create08hks@gmail.com - let me tell you its going to be fabulous, so any Aussie or NZ girls wanting to come for a day of fun stay tuned as you don't want to miss this! Heidi will update her blog also as time goes on!
We had friends stay from Canada (the friends we met camping) it was so fun to get to know each other and learn about how they live in Alberta. You definitely live WAY differently to us (those canadian blogging frien
ds i have) i am not sure i am cut out for your lifestyle ... i am way too soft! LOL!
I have done some scrapbooking too ... in between the chaos! lol .... this is my calender page for this month.
so i have to sleep, my eyes are burning and i want to run in the morning!
3 comments:
sounds like a great way to spend christmas!!! have fun!!!
the fair looks like even more fun!!! we have one coming up in july...can't wait!!!
love the calendar page....very cool!! have a fabulous monday....er, tuesday!!!
Gee, I should have realized that Heidi would be coming to see you. I was hoping to be able to go to her class and I now I realize you're involved too I'll definitely have to come to Brisbane if I'm able :-).
Libby
I cannot wait until December!
and cannot wait until registrations open - I hope you have a large venue in Melbourne for Heidi!!!
Thanks very much for organising it
Marelle (Vic)
Post a Comment