Thursday, May 01, 2008

pink poodle cake ....
so that little tradition that is being passed down with the birthday cakes happened today for Emra's birthday. (my sister also makes the birthday cakes ... she does awesome creations for my nephews)


em is an animal lover and so its no surprise she picked this pink poodle for her cake. as you can see there are plenty of marshmellows on it ... i actually ran out of them.

i loved how it turned out, so much that i didn't really want them to eat it! LOL! of course we did tho! she had fun with her friends.




Excited about the new Design Team goodies i recieved today ... have been playing with them tonight!


i will leave you with a sneak peak for our next Freestyle Designs class ... its a mother's day class.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGOSH!! that cake is adorable!!!! how fun!!! can't wait to see the full creation for your DT project!!!

have a fabulous day!!

Anonymous said...

I love that cake ! I too am a big birthday fan! that cake is soooo cute!

katie k hymas said...

ok, LOVING the pink poodle cake... so impressed with your skills!

nicole said...

what a super cute cake chanel...great job on it!

Jude said...

That cake is amazing!! I love it! I don;t have any girls, but will be saving that idea for something! LOL. :)