i love weekends so much ... i love being with my family, and not having to do normal jobs/chores! i love the change of pace (even if saturday is still busy) on friday night we had family movie night, we watched Surfs Up ... so cute, i think gary and i loved it more than the kids - i wish i could surf as well as that penguin! lol!
on saturday night we had a dinner party at friends house, we have this group of us that have turns hosting a dinner party, so once a year you get to ho
st it (last year we did black and white) this one was a "games" night, so we played Boulderash, Pictionary, Battle of the Sexes, Fact or Crap ... it was so fun. They had totally gone to the utmost detail ... it was awesome. We had scrabble letters (in chocolate) as our place names ... so cool and yummy! it was boys against girls so each time
st it (last year we did black and white) this one was a "games" night, so we played Boulderash, Pictionary, Battle of the Sexes, Fact or Crap ... it was so fun. They had totally gone to the utmost detail ... it was awesome. We had scrabble letters (in chocolate) as our place names ... so cool and yummy! it was boys against girls so each timethe team scored a point golden chocolate coins were put into piggy banks to be counted at the end of the night! They had prizes along the way too ...
So the girls won ... i mean, what did you really expect! lol
I finally did my May Calender page ... using heidi's new paper (very cool)

3 comments:
OOOhhh, I LOVE that idea for hosting dinner parties! I may have to grab some friends to do that with!! You guys look like you had such a good time, and I am with you... LOVE the weekends!
o that sounds like so much fun!!! i have been trying to get something like that going but so far it hasn't worked out!!!
love the page!!!! heidi's new paper is very cool!!
LOVE the hats guys!! TOO COOL. Sounds like you had a great night. I can remember doing similar (ok pot luck dinners mainly) in the 70's with Doug & Rob, who now live in Perth. (They are over this week actually. Will catch up on Friday!)I love what you made with Heidi's paper AND my Mothers Day card. I am displaying it for the rest of the year!! Love & hugs, Mum XOXOXO
Post a Comment