Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday happiness ....
i love fridays ... maybe its because its the edge of the weekend and fun coming. Or it could be because its my day of the week that i have some peace and quiet, some space to myself .... I went swimming this morning and even tho it was an effort, it is such a gorgeous day it was so nice to be in the water. Our weather has been nothing but spectacular at the moment - we are so lucky!
I have a few things to share ... i finally picked up the ceramics we did in the holidays, they turned out so nice.
I got some money for my birthday and i bought this cupcake stand, i have wanted one for ages ... so it makes me happy looking at it. My sister gave me this gorgeous high tea plate for my birthday also ... i need to make some gorgeous food to use them!

I am taking Alison Tyler Jone's Photography class online ... i am learning so much and have been practising my photography. I took some photos of Daisy yesterday ... she is nearly one, hard to believe where the time has gone.

2 comments:

Ronda Palazzari said...

Happy Belated Birthday...love the cupcake stand, love the ceramics, and love all the photos!

Kay said...

You are SUCH AN AMAZING photographer Chanel. I love your pics!!! Can't wait till you are over in July. You can 'shoot' to her hearts content!! Love, Mum XOXOXOXOXO