today was a teacher only day at school ... it was awesome to have this today after a busy weekend out and about. Yesterday we headed up the river on the ferry ... i was seriously tired last night, and was in bed super early!
so the girls were so good today, i was behind with my work and HAD to do some today ... they painted and played dress ups ... i seriously couldn't have asked for better behaviour ... i took them to see Hairspray after lunch as a reward. The big girls have been wanting to see if for ages, and they were super excited. It was my second time ... i really really love the movie! i am going to have to get it when it comes out!
I used heidi's journalling spots and attached them with a brad, so it would spin ... and i can write on each day!
I finished my surfing journal cover ... and the first 2 pages, i am in love with Basic Grey paper right now ... how cool is this surfing paper! my fav of course! will have to try get out for a surf next weekend!
12 comments:
I LOVE that deck of me card with the spinning journbaling spots, great idea!! My sisters will be in your neck of the woods this week! They are going to be in Sydney, I am a bit jealous, but know they will have a blast!
Very clever card!! And your surfing journal is lovely!
Haha! I used those same day of the week small sheets of paper as you, only I cut mine down to strips. I love the way you did yours with a brad! Too cool!
Love the idea you used for this challenge.
The lo about surfing is very cool.
love Simone
Great card!! And I love your surf journal!
Love those Heidi papers,don't have them, so my card is boring:-)
your card looks great and I love your surfing journal. That birthday cake in the shape of a handbag is just wonderful, a real work of art.
What a great idea!! Love it!!
Love your card - that is such a clever idea :)
Love the DOM card the swivelling journal spots are awesome.
look at all your scrappy creations!!! they are awesome!!! I am so behind on those art cards....ummm...like seriously behind....one of these days i will have to sit down and get them caught up...the year is almost over, LOL!!!
yes I do have a journal for you...the same one I was supposed to have sent you for september...i sincerely apologize for dropping hte ball and making it 2 months late...i will pop it in the mail today when I am about!!! my only excuse is i have been very disconnected since moving!!!
okay have a fabulous day!!!
Love your idea with the journaling days- wonderful card!
Ohh I so totally love your deck of me creation. Very very clever! I haven't seen hairspray yet but after your rave reviews, I just might have to!
Post a Comment