Monday, September 24, 2007

been scrapbooking ....

today is the first day of the school holidays ... we have had a nice chill out day at home ... so nice to work at your own pace, on your own time frame ... bliss! the girls all decided to get creative at my desk today .. so we all had fun, and consequently i got some scrapbooking done - great!

this weeks Deck of Me card week 38 is "I wonder ..."





I have been thinking alot lately about how to be a good mum ... spend time with my girls ... so this prompt made me think about what they'll remember from their childhood (hopefully not me being grumpy at them for not picking up their mess - LOL!)




its been so nice to just scrapbook for the enjoyment of it ... just to capture the memories and remember the details! i seriously take so many photos i cannot keep up ... lol~!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice card and nice LOs. I wonder the same thing- sometimes I feel like all they'll remember is me yelling.

Marjolein said...

That's a really nice card!! Like your layouts too!

Je@net said...

What a great card!! Love the theme and love what you did with it!
Your Lo's are beautiful too!!

Jen said...

What a great card! I never would have thought of that as something to wonder about.

Your layouts are beautiful as well!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Im 40 & I have very clear & vivid memories from when I was as young as 4. Im certain your girls will remember many times.
Gorgeous card & love your layouts too.

Tristan said...

I know what you mean! I want my girls to remember the fun things..but I too also fear they will remember me scolding them for something. Lovely cards!

Anonymous said...

fun!!! those scrappity projects turned out great!!! I love that card...I often wonder what my kids will remember the most from their childhood too!!

have a fun break with your girls!!!

have a happy monday!! O...we got a puppy!!!

Mrs Pretzel said...

what a great card! Love it.

Anonymous said...

you have been busy! loved seeing your card and layouts :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute card and LO's! And your new dog is such a cutie!!!!

saffiertje said...

great card!b'ful Lo!

Jennifer Davis said...

Love the honesty that you shared on this week's card! Something that I often wonder about too! Thanks so much for sharing!

Kristi said...

Nice card -- I wonder about this too!

michelle said...

love the colors you used on your card and love you pages. i'm sure they will remember a lot from their childhood, and if they forget, there are always your scrapbooks..lol

Unknown said...

Fantastic card and layouts!!

Debbie Doughty said...

Love the collage style of your card. My girls are grown now and when they ask what I'd like for my birthday or Christmas I always ask them to write me a memory from their childhood. They are pretty good about doing that and now I have a nice album full of their memories. My husband even adds one now and then!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

What a wonderful sentiment on your card. Love your layouts too!

Scrapanimal said...

That is a love question yiou ask your self. what will rembember the girls of their childhood. I think they will rembember all the good things you learn them.

love Simone