Wednesday, March 04, 2009

weekend fun photos ...

last weekend we ventured north west to a new lake (well we had not been there before) called Lake Borumba. It was a beautiful settting ... the trees come right down to the water ... stunning. The weather was perfect too ... we were super lucky.


after weeks and weeks of talking about it ... Emra learnt to ski ... we are all so proud of her, and of course she is a natural and is totally into it!
I got some great photos ... so will try and pump some scrapbooking pages out this week!
am hoping to post some creative stuff tomorrow ... see if i can keep on a roll! wink!

2 comments:

hks said...

great photos cha. you are really capturing the magic!
looks like so much fuN!
hks

Jude said...

haha, i AM the blog slacker of all time! I am trying, but failing! :) the water fun looks so warm!! I am jealous!