its sunday night, its been a busy weekend ... a busy week actually! I have had a lovely sunday ... a relaxing day, i am so thankful for that after such a busy week! I enjoyed lying in the sun on the sunlounger today - by the pool as the girls swam and finishing my book. I am not sure if any of you have read Water for Elephants, but its a great story ...i really enjoyed it! Its our bookclub book this month, and i am happy to say i have finished before time - yay! The girls and i went to church tonight ... it is so great for me to stop and reflect on my life
and how i can better myself. Today he spoke about our conscience and how we really need to make an effort with our spirituality and listen to God's spirit speaking in our conscience ... it was good stuff.so a little re-cap ... i had Enjoy Jewellery Preview on Friday, it was really fun and a successful day - and a great launch pad for my new venture! I am excited!

I t
hen had to pull together a mexican dinner party! We have a group of friends where we once a year each take turns to host a dinner party. it was our turn ... actually we didn't do ours last year ... how slack! so we were well overdue! It was very fun ... and YUM! I didn't get a good pic of the girls, so i will post that when i get one from one of the other girls! I didn't get very good photos at all ... sad! Do you love the moustaches Gary made from black velcro?
hen had to pull together a mexican dinner party! We have a group of friends where we once a year each take turns to host a dinner party. it was our turn ... actually we didn't do ours last year ... how slack! so we were well overdue! It was very fun ... and YUM! I didn't get a good pic of the girls, so i will post that when i get one from one of the other girls! I didn't get very good photos at all ... sad! Do you love the moustaches Gary made from black velcro?i made these birthday cards thru the week, one for my sister and i have a couple of friends who celebrated birthdays last week too!
No comments:
Post a Comment