E N E R G Y
Ali Edwards started a few years ago picking a "word" for the year ... its a fun idea, last year i had "balance" which i am not sure i did a very good of! maybe i should be running with that one again?
anyways ... i have chosen "energy" and i think it fits right in with the project heidi taught me when we were away. Its an energy journal ... a way to keep track of ways you gain and expend energy - its quite a cool concept - that energy is like a currency, and you only have so much of it, so how do you gain it and how do you use it? She has thought of ways to jot down thoughts and using the journalling spots tracking each day the energy for that day.
This project uses one of her cool mirror album. On the inside i choose this quote ... to try and remi
nd me to let some things go! there is a little spin out to store quotes or uplifting thoughts ....
and a note pad at the back to journal your thoughts.
It was Gary's birthday on the weekend ... we were at the Lake with the boat, so much fun! A great way to spend a b
irthday!
1 comment:
Hey Chanel! I have been a terrible blog friend! I have not kept up with blogs, comments, etc....
I love your new word and hope I have LOTS of energy this year!!! :)
Post a Comment