Saturday, January 03, 2009

Day 3 ...

Our plans were to go to the Lake today to spend a few days - skiing, wakeboarding all the watersports fun - however, the weather has been a bit average today, so instead i was able to catch up on a few things ... the major one being my new scrapbooking area. I have been sharing my space in the laundry, and have always suffered as i didn't have enough space to spread out. We have a "bar" area in our house which we don't actually use as a bar ... so i now have a studio in this area. I still have some sorting and storing to do ... i need to buy some shelves for my paper, but i feel the vibe already and its exciting! I will share some photos once i get the shelves organised ...

I have some photos to share from our holiday.







we had a storm roll in one night ... it didn't actually come to much, but it looked pretty cool in the sky!












Emra and Quincy thought it was hilarious to have fun in the spa ... can you see why! LOL ...










this is where i was bloggin from ... horrible! lol




























the girls had super sundae's for New Year's Eve


The past couple of days we have been playing Monopoly (the kids version) seems that i am not very good at it!


Today Katya made piklets. I remember making them all the time when i was a girl ... it bought back memories ....

1 comment:

Kim said...

It sounds like you guys had such a great time :) Happy New Year!!