run ...
i have been running a bit this year, and really enjoying finding some new trails to run on! my brother has been bugging me all year to get a nike plus running ipod thingy! so i finally got my butt into gear and got myself one! So it is really cool (as if it wouldn't have been he is such a gadget king!) so its like a built in personal trainer ... you can set it to all diff kinds of programs and it tells you how fast you are running, how fast, time etc etc ... today i had Lance Armstrong pop up at the end and say "congratulations this is the longest run you have done yet" well didn't i feel special! it made me laugh! i guess the goal is to get Lance congratulating me again hey! ... it doesn't take much to entertain me hey!i was glad to see the end of this week ... it was quiet stressful, with the freaking head lice etc, and Emra ended up at hospital on thurs needing 3 stitches in her finger. I don't cope well with hospitals so it is always difficult for me! luckily she is fine and we just have to look after it till thurs when she has the stitches out again.
The girls are on school holidays, so looking forward to enjoying some time with them, we have some fun things planned. I have just finished my calender page for this month so will post tomorrow (when the light is better)
time for zzzzz's now ... my run is catching up with me!
6 comments:
that is cool! I was thinking about getting the nike plus for my birthday...(to especially use when I can actually get outside to run :) glad to hear you thoughts on it!
hope your having a great day!
so cool and how motivating!!! weather here makes it really hard to get motivated to get outside....let alone walk or run!! it snowed yesterday and it's in the minuses for temps again!!! ugh!! i keep wanting to get back into power walking...but this weather is making it really tough!!
have a fabulous sunday!!
Dude, can it say "Hey lard butt get going?" cause I think that would help me!! LOL...
yikes! sorry to hear about the bugs and stitches! maybe you will find some zen when running with your new ipod! I don't how to load mine ha ha!I started running 4k a day as I signed up for a 10k! I am so not running material!
You are such a "goer"! Go, Go, Go!!! No wonder you click with Heidi. I don't comment very often but I love keeping up with your life downunder (from my perspective).
Happy anniversary!!!! and cute card. good work under pressure!
Post a Comment