Tuesday, April 15, 2008

busy times ....

life has been full tilt lately! last week with school holidays and full days doing things with the girls! it was fun! We decided on a whim to go camping on Sat, so packed up and headed off ... the weather was stunning and we had a camp site right on the beach front - perfect! the sleeping arrangements weren't so fabulous ... but what do you expect from your pre-kids tent ... hmmm! lesson learnt .... that will not be happening again! lol!


I took alot of photos which was good practise, as i am taking Alison Tyler Jone's online photography class ... its so awesome and i feel so inspired to improve my photography, the weekend was awesome to play.
We had a movie night at church on Sunday night, it went off really well we had about 100 people. we had Rataouille which is a cute movie. I was really super tired after our camping, so just hung in there.
Monday was big clean up day, i fully kicked butt ... with washing, cleaning, folding, food shopping, baking ... oh my, i was done by last night! so nice having a clean house tho! i also got my order from scrapbook.com of new heidi product ... so excited about that!

The girls were back to school today ... so i am feeling like things are slowing back down a bit now, i have alot of work to catch up on, but by the end of the week i should be in better shape!
i saw a darling friend of mine today who cut Gianna's hair, after all the head lice issues a few weeks back her hair was a bit dried out and needed a chop! looks so much healthier now!

This weeks I Spy is water .... here is my take ... Emra boogie boarding! i love her expression!

4 comments:

beth said...

great photo. looks like she is having fun.
happy spying!

nicole said...

great photo for the spy!! looks like an awesome time.
Also love that first photo on your post - what I wouldn't give for some warm beach weather around here :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jude said...

I LOVE the picture of the beach, and the ISpy is too cool as well! Glad you ahd a fun trip, despite the cramped quarters!! LOL!!!