Friday, February 29, 2008

I Spy ......

something that has a pattern! we have 6 of them actually .... these are bearded dragons hatchlings. This is for the We Spy You Spy challenge ... its so fun!


Gary made an enclosure for them this week ... so now we have to find food to feed these little guys! The girls just love them!



So i had a fun day today, met some friends and went shopping at Paddington ... found a cute jacket and top at my favourite shop, and then found this ring at this wikid jewellery shop and i just couldn't take it off once i put it on, it was just MEANT to be there! lol!

I finished my circle journal last night ready to mail out, my theme is "favourite quote" so i'm looking forward to what everyone creates! i'm too lazy to photograph it now, so next time!
FYI i have made more recipes this week with hidden veges in them ... and nobody was the wiser! the carrot cake muffins are particularly delicious!

3 comments:

nicole said...

very interesting pattern chanel :)
not sure if i could handle those!!
thanks for spying with us.

Jude said...

man, that is not the pattern I would ever be too close to... LOL! What a great idea though... :)
Love the new ring, I am a total lover of all things silver!

beth said...

that's crazy, but a cool pattern.
happy spying!