hot stuff ....
so i am just back from a run, it is HOT! and humid ... we have had alot of rain here, which is primo as our dams are filling up again! we have had a drought and its been REALLY bad! so its awesome news that its not such a bad situation for now.
I have been running alot, i am really enjoying it at the moment, i have some new trails i found to run on - really interesting and quite challenging, so good for building strength!
I booked some flights today to visit my sister, she has been really unwell .. and has been thru a really rough patch. Actually both my sisters have been in hospital recently ... poor things! one is in london, so i feel for her ... she is so far away! lots of prayers going her way!
its my work day today ... and i got thru this HUGE pile of filing ... seriously i HATE filing! so feeling good about that! mental note to self ... do filing weekly so it doesn't get that massive again! YUK!
i have some scrapbooking to share too .... i finally finished this ultra cute mini album from heidi's class last year ... i really love how it turned out. its all about remembering 2007 .... (there are 4 pages here ... 4 more to show you next time)

this weeks word is "Balance" which happens to be my WORD for the year. however, seen as i have already done 2 LO's on this already ... i chose this photo of gianna riding her big bike ... and of course you need balance to ride a bike - lol! she's so cute!
the last LO is a competition at our LSS ... so the kit is all the same ... quite colourful this time! these photos were when our friends stayed in jan and we went lawn bowling ... great fun!

1 comment:
if I was there I would help you file...I must be the only psycho who loves filing! I love to know that when I need something I can open a particular folder and find everything all neat and organized. Love your remember book! Who makes that one? I love the fold out pages!
Post a Comment